vlb-all-products.jpg

Get Every E-Book and Video with Member Discount Code HADIT2016

Popular Forums Common VA Disabilities

Sign in to follow this  
air1

what form need filled during IME

Question

air1    13

I have IME schedule next week what format or form do I take,If anyone have a sample letter I would appreciate if download on site so I can make sure its filled out right.I have psych evaluation scheduled. My claim acquired mental while in service.

5 answers to this question

Jay    0

Should a DBQ only be filled out or both an IME letter and a DBQ be filled out?  Just curious.

air1    13

IME MD refuse to filled out paper,he read the private masters psychologist report and like it but he said would be better have someone more legally adverse.In other words he was not going to do it,I explain the VA  denials  because of rationale and because he was just masters psychologist . Now what? 

Edited by air1

bluevet    44

IME MD refuse to filled out paper,he read the private masters psychologist report and like it but he said would be better have someone more legally adverse.In other words he was not going to do it,I explain the VA  denials  because of rationale and because he was just masters psychologist . Now what? 

Air, Is your MD a VA doctor? VA docs are notorious  for refusing to fill out DBQ's or medical opinions. You may need to find a psychologist/psychiatrist to do an IME and Medical Opinion. The IME relates to your current level of disability and the Medical opinion relates to service connection. I used Dr. Brett Valette.  He's an expert in VA disability claims and he's a C&P examiner. The report he did for me is outstanding. His info is on this page. https://biacolorado.org/directory/entry/dr-brett-valette-inc/

Edited by bluevet

air1    13

How much he cost ? I just need IMO to back up my license masters psychologist , who VA said gave no rationale. My MD that refuse was private.