Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

Inarticulate&Distorted

Question

I do have ebenefits and healthevet premium accounts, if someone could talk me through it i would appreciate it greatly

3 answers to this question

If you want to see your C&P exam it will be on your healthevet account in 3 to 14 days.  Mine took over 10 days to be visible.  On the site, search your medical records using the blue button feature, it will appear under the "Notes" category.  I searched the notes section every couple days until it was displayed.  There are vets here that can also help you interpret the report.

Green

If you want to see your C&P exam it will be on your healthevet account in 3 to 14 days.  Mine took over 10 days to be visible.  On the site, search your medical records using the blue button feature, it will appear under the "Notes" category.  I searched the notes section every couple days until it was displayed.  There are vets here that can also help you interpret the report.

Green

Only C&P exams that are performed by actual VA providers at VA facilities are available through MYHEALTHVET. If your exam was conducted by a contracted doctor, you will need to request a copy from the VA. You can mail or fax Form 21-4138 requesting a copy of the exam and indicating the date the exam was performed. You can also get a copy by walking into your regional office (no appointment necessary). It took me all of 5 minutes.

If your exam was at a VA facility, there will be a 3 day hold before results are available through MYHEALTHVET. Just use the "blue button" and select "notes"

Edited by bluevet

it appears to still be uploading, i did see a VA Psychologist in Hillsboro Oregon so it is within the VA system. i am rated at 50%, but still think that is a lowball, and will definitely be getting with my DAV rep to see what we can do about that