VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% P&T Help with VA dental in Washington State

Rate this topic

100% VA allows you to get Dental at VA. I started receiving all of my Dental at local VA last year. Very good work, and they usually get me in pretty quick. Have you gone to your local VA Dental Clinic and ask for Treatment. Good luck

• HadIt.com Elder

You need to go to your nearest VAMC  they all have dentist clinics, take copy of your award.  but you shouldn't have to its suppose to be a matter of record  they can look on the computer that you qualify.

if no VAMC close within 40 miles then call this number  1-866-606-8198  VA Choice Card Approval. so you can see a Private dentist and the VA Pays the Bill.

if this number is for some other condition  just ask that you need the dentistry Number  they should be able to tell you what number to call.

jmo

...............Buck

drewski84,

Excellent advice given by Buck and Navy.

GP

You need to go to your nearest VAMC  they all have dentist clinics, take copy of your award.  but you shouldn't have to its suppose to be a matter of record  they can look on the computer that you qualify.

if no VAMC close within 40 miles then call this number  1-866-606-8198  VA Choice Card Approval. so you can see a Private dentist and the VA Pays the Bill.

if this number is for some other condition  just ask that you need the dentistry Number  they should be able to tell you what number to call.

jmo

...............Buck

Awesome! I will call Monday. I live about 2 hours away from the nearest VA in Seattle. This makes me very happy! Thank you very much Buck!

• HadIt.com Elder

welcome to hadit  & your welcome.

......Buck