VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I don't know

Rate this question

Maggiebell

Question

Hi Hadit members,

I am a member and a lurker by choice because I don't have much to say. I have learned enough to file my own claim and represent myself only because of what I have learned here on this wonderful site, I would still be hiding and suffering if it wasn't for the vast knowledge I have gained just by sitting back and observing what is being said. I have a question that I am having problems deciphering and I know someone here can help guide me in the right direction. My claim is in Gathering Evidence, I have had my C&P and on Ebenefits it says Initial Review complete, also it says that from me they need for me to  complete and return the enclosed form but  I can't find an enclosed form to complete, There is also something new that appeared on my claimed disabilities list, it says dependency(new).. I want to thank you guys in advance because I know there is an answer waiting for this novice, Thank you for your service! and GOD bless.  

2 answers to this question

Ok, call your VAMC and speak to the benefits counselor about the mysterious form to fill out.

And as for the dependency....do you have kids, or a spouse?  Could be for that.  But usually that only matters if you are, or are going to be rated at 30% or higher.  Since the VA only pays an allotment for dependents starting at the 30% disability rating.

Semper Fi.

Andyman

Welcome Maggiebell to hadit.com  We are glad to have you here with us. Remember that your greatest strength with dealing with the VA is learning how they work and what they require to obtain your benefits. Everything you need is available on hadit.com