Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Taji Iraq

Rate this question

kevin4998

Question

I seen this come across my Facebook feed.   I have not been to this location listed, so I have no need to call it.    Might be worth investigating for those that was in the area after the date listed and your having issues.  If it turns out to be nothing more than a hoax I apologize and please remove the information if need be.

Iragi veterans that have been too Taji, Irag from 02/11 have been confirmed to be exposed too chemical gas and need to call the following numbers.

1-800-497-6261

or

Stephanie at 410-436-3289

Connie at 410-436-2454

4 answers to this question

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

I seen this come across my Facebook feed.   I have not been to this location listed, so I have no need to call it.    Might be worth investigating for those that was in the area after the date listed and your having issues.  If it turns out to be nothing more than a hoax I apologize and please remove the information if need be.

Iragi veterans that have been too Taji, Irag from 02/11 have been confirmed to be exposed too chemical gas and need to call the following numbers.

1-800-497-6261

or

Stephanie at 410-436-3289

Connie at 410-436-2454

Great info!

I looked up the 1-800 number and it seems legitimate. Here's the VA web site link with more information, but it does not include Stephanie or Connie's direct numbers. For anyone having a need to call, I would recommend calling the 1-800 number first.
http://www.publichealth.va.gov/exposures/chemical-warfare-agents-oif.asp

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Hey, wait... Didn't the news media go on an on about there being "no weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq? :ph34r: