VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New Site Update Hurts my Eyes and Head!!!

I am sorry but I do not like the New Hadit site Layout. It hurts my Eyes and Head to read the format. If this is not able to be resolved or better format, I will sadly have to leave the site after over 3 years of great people and information. Please Help, Thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I regret to hear that Navy04 and have had problems too.

I no longer use the New Content, or unread content feature but I use the older forum list.

One of my problems was resolved by Tbird,I think, as my prior posts do no longer pop up to be deleted before I can post again ,in the same topic ,and I am grateful for that, but this AM I found I am unable to post an excerpt from BVA decisions,without having the arrow thingy the reader has to follow....

meaning it is difficult to see the entire excerpt unless ones reads it in the actual link I posted.

I had to wear sunglasses for 2 months when here since October, but that was due to my eye surgery. There is a way to lower the light level on PCs but I dont want to full around with that myself.

The Unread button does not allow us to see posts we have already read but, like me, often I read something, get away from the PC to think about it, and then come back and cannot find the post I felt I could add more info to, because the site shows I have already read it.

Our wonderful advocate PR quit his years of advocacy here not long ago.With the losses of Carlie and Mike Sasser, it depressed me to see him go...but around Christmas and New Years, since I use the older forum list (under Browse and then Forums)  I saw he was on line here three times but never posted anything, as far as I know,and I wonder if the site changes were too difficult for him to want to deal with.

I was above to remove the formatting and post that excerpt in the 1151 forum.

But it took me time to figure that out.