Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

"I am from the gov't..."

Rate this question

Holllie Greene

Question

Hi All,

First and foremost I offer my apologies for typing in caps in previous posts.

"I am from the government and I am here to help you"---a now-deceased friend told me this little nugget of a line and at the time I thought it was hilarious.  Obviously, this line makes a whole lot of sense to me now.

About 45 minutes ago my local VA clinic called to schedule PT, hmmmmmm, interesting.  Perhaps the VNA reported to my VA doc, who knows.

All things aside, I believe PT is a good idea as long as a person is able.  I am scheduled for PT soon which is a good thing.

Maybe I should stop my suspicions and accept their help.  Any thoughts on this?

Thank you.  HG

13 minutes ago, broncovet said:

The VA feeds us a plate of Bravo Sierra, with most every claim.  When we call "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot", they  hire an attorney (one or more of 500 attorney's on staff at VA), to try to Foxtrot Uniform Bravo Alpha Romeo our claim.  

Finally, after usually several appeals, the VA says, "Ok, gee we made an error", then lowballs or noballs the claim and its back to the hamster wheel again.  

Bingo!  When I recently got my TDIU 100%, the VA only went back 4-months for effective date and NOT ~40-months to the date of my original claim.  There appears to be a missing $70-$80,000.00 in retro!  You can be absolutely sure that that got my attorney's attention... ;-)

I think the VA likes 'flocking' with POAs as much as, or more so, than they like 'flocking' with veterans' claims...

R.R wasn't shit. jmho

he got caught just like VA employees they get

caught,and we just give them another job and a pat

on the back so you see its been going on and still is

Edited by RUREADY