Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just to get the word out - Ongoing Problems at the VA.....

Rate this question

Guest ScareCrow

Question

Guest ScareCrow

Just to get the word out and perhaps this can be a sticky and we can keep adding to it, its just so good I thought it could use its own posting??

Daily Show host summed up the problems at the VA.....

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/ynh4ed/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-ignoring-private-ryan

Just in 2012 alone, $97,000,000.00 in bonuses were awarded to VA Employees.....

VA Employees receive $97,000,000.00 in bonuses in 2012.jpg

Edited by ScareCrow

• HadIt.com Elder

I think VA Health Care is different in different parts of the country  at least we hear different stories....its not the Healthcare thats the problem  its the devilish/uncaring people that are there to help veterans  and in all reality they just don't care about veterans  rather that be the clerks on up to the Dr/s & Managment

Veterans are just going to need to becareful about their Heatth care and ask Questions   and if need be write their congressman  and let him know what the hell is going on inside the VAMC.

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

On May 15, 2016 at 9:51 AM, fiveman1 said:

It is truly heartbreaking to hear so many stories of poor treatment at VA facilities. My experiences with the Battle Creek, Grand Rapids, and Wyoming, MI, and Sandusky, OH VAMCs have always been exemplary. I always recommend VA health care to fellow vets, and I hold these caring professionals in the highest regard.

I apologize if this offends those of you with bad experiences, and I truly hope the agency's "transformation" efforts succeed in improving all our lives.

I agree, even as much as I have been wronged by VAMC, there have been positive experiences, I just wish that the good experiences was the SOP.  I dare say Veterans care might very well be at par with the private industry if it were full of good folks.  

Mr. A

:ph34r: " FIGHT TILL YOUR LAST BREATH " :ph34r:

Guys and Gals, I know that what I am about to say is going to sound a tad sensationalist.   For those of you who have gone through the V.A. process and witnessed evidence being outright ignored, don't we have legal recourse to bring this shit to the attention of the FBI/Justice Department in order to bring legal recourse to the V.A's illegitimate processes?  I'm saying that I believe the V.A. to be directly responsible for veteran's suicides, deaths, homelessness, and other suffering and that this is a violation of U.S. law to be making "pretend courts".

What do you think?

THANK YOU for your service.

Guest ScareCrow
2 hours ago, Cliche Magnet said:

Guys and Gals, I know that what I am about to say is going to sound a tad sensationalist.   For those of you who have gone through the V.A. process and witnessed evidence being outright ignored, don't we have legal recourse to bring this shit to the attention of the FBI/Justice Department in order to bring legal recourse to the V.A's illegitimate processes?  I'm saying that I believe the V.A. to be directly responsible for veteran's suicides, deaths, homelessness, and other suffering and that this is a violation of U.S. law to be making "pretend courts".

What do you think?

THANK YOU for your service.

Excellent statement, I am absolutely all for that especially when these scum are awarding themselves bonuses in the hundreds of millions of veteran funds, yet making sure veterans claim evidence is ignored as is our healthcare, benefits, ratings, etc.

And not only that but to add insult to injury the VA has the unashamed gall to say 'thank you for your service' and 'how they care for veterans', I call bs to that and that they are in it to screw us out of funds period, probably why they get these bonuses in the first place, since they are so inclined to do so.

The New F'ing VA, Paid to Delay and Deny and Hope that We Die!

People want to fix this country and government so bad, there is really only one way to do that and be assured of absolute change, I think most of us know what I am talking about too.....Sorry for the little rant but I am sick of having to fight for every inch of ground with these VA ********.

Edited by ScareCrow

16 hours ago, ScareCrow said:

The New F'ing VA, Paid to Delay and Deny and Hope that We Die!

Right?  And the worse thing is to see that U.S. companies and their rich business owners/shareholders are shuffling Half a Trillion dollars overseas and to other countries, meanwhile the V.A. camps on a few billion dollars while Veteran's simply die.