Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&P EXAM APPTS RECVD FRM FEDEX TODAY

Rate this question

CoastieAirman96

Question

Hey everyone! I just wanted to update you all on my claim filing status. Today, I received from FEDEX a pkg with 3 envelopes containing my appts from QTC C&P Exams! On Friday, tomorrow 03/25, I have a exam for my claim filing for an increase of TBI w/ residuals & depression. Then, next Friday for PTSD. So part of me is surprised, scared and excited all at the same time because it's been a while since I been to a C&P exam. I'm just glad its moving along after having submitted my claim about a month ago 02/12/16. It's in the "gathering evidence" stage, with the VA needing my records from my VA treating facility with a 04/15/2016 deadline. So, with my c&p exams getting underway. I'm hoping the claims process for increases for tbi; depression & new claim for ptsd non-combat/personal assault & tdiu all become wrapped up by the minimum time given being in June, this summer. I appreciate all the ongoing support and inclusion I have received from ALL of you. I will keep you all posted too.

Brian

Semper Paratus

3 answers to this question

Good luck and dont overthink it. Hoping for the best i just had my review c&p today i was so stressed but it turned out easier than i was expecting. Be truthful and go by your worst day when explaining things and most important Dont lose faith you have an army here at hadit and vso all on your side!!

On 3/24/2016 at 6:34 PM, CoastieAirman96 said:

Hey everyone! I just wanted to update you all on my claim filing status. Today, I received from FEDEX a pkg with 3 envelopes containing my appts from QTC C&P Exams! On Friday, tomorrow 03/25, I have a exam for my claim filing for an increase of TBI w/ residuals & depression. Then, next Friday for PTSD. So part of me is surprised, scared and excited all at the same time because it's been a while since I been to a C&P exam. I'm just glad its moving along after having submitted my claim about a month ago 02/12/16. It's in the "gathering evidence" stage, with the VA needing my records from my VA treating facility with a 04/15/2016 deadline. So, with my c&p exams getting underway. I'm hoping the claims process for increases for tbi; depression & new claim for ptsd non-combat/personal assault & tdiu all become wrapped up by the minimum time given being in June, this summer. I appreciate all the ongoing support and inclusion I have received from ALL of you. I will keep you all posted too.

Brian

Semper Paratus

Keep an eye on myhealthevet blue button. click on notes it should show your c&p there if it was done at the VMAC mine was done the day before yours so im hoping to see it today or so as the next dat it turrned to preparing for descision. good luck

Hey guys! Seems like I been away from you guys for a while now, so I knew I needed to login and share some updates with my fellow hadit.com vets! I had my final C&P Exam--Hearing Loss/Tinnitus last Monday April 18th. I checked eBennies last nite 04/285/16, and my claim is now in the Prepped for Decision: New Documents Rcvd--Development letter Sent, so I'm happy to see that its been moving faster than I originally expected or had hoped  it would be. After all, I submitted my claims about 73 days ago and my estimated completion time was 06/22/16 to 10/122/2016 and now its 05/22/16 to 06/23/2016!! Sooooo...I been busy with other things to this point and even now and not sure how I shold be feeling when it appears to be moving so fast now. With that being said, I had three exams (TBI Residuals--HA's/PTSD/Tinnitus) and I only seen that my VARO has only recvd  or showing 2 of 3 exams in eBennies today when I logged in. So, what does that mean if the PTSD DBQ wasn't shown & the TBI Residuals--Headaches & Tinnitus were, with it being in the PFD stage?

Rx7mike ... I checked VA Notes in myhealthevet and no C&P Exams are showing either, just thgt I let ya know!

Semper Paratus

Ebenefits Status_Prepped for Decision_04252016_Capture.JPG

Ebenefits Status_Prepped for Decision_UNSOLICITED DOCS RCVD_DBQS 2 OF 3_04252016_Capture.jpg