VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nickvet82

Rate this question

Nickvet82

Question

I had my C and P exam for an increase in rating 2 weeks ago and it now say Notification letter sent. Is it a bad sign that the decision came 2 weeks after the C and P exam? Thanks

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

I'd say its a good sign 2 weeks is about right   when the rater is  doing his job...the S.C. &  rating will depend on what the examiner read and how your medical records look  if all the evidence is there   that your claiming...you should be awared accordingly...usually a veteran knows if he/she had a favorable  C&P exam or not...if you don't know  then its probably not going to be good news.

JMO

Good Luck

...........Buck

Thanks Buck52. I feel my records were favorable for an increase, but my C and P examiner asked like 3 questions and had me out of there in like 10-15 minutes, so I'm concerned that it was denied.

You can look at the notes from the C&P most of the time on MyHealthVet under the "Blue Button". If VA did the C&P the notes and DBQ usually show up there within a week or so afterwards if you run a report for your health information, appointments, results, etc.