Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Increase filed

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

i had my headaches:migraines increase C&P I think it went ok I gave him my prescription from the VA doctor for pain meds for my headaches and this cefaly Shock pad I use at night before bed. I told him about the breaks I take at my new temp job I was able to get when my old employer said they were going to give me a reasonable accommodation for my disabilities. I said it not a permanent job and they can fire me at any moment if I make a another mistake, as I have made 2 in 3 weeks and big ones that cost the company money. I'm hoping this increase is enough to get me 100% it's currently at 0% with my total at 90%. This was also I think a TBI review for unemployability he asked me allot of my memory I said I'm scared I'm going to get someone harmed working on aircraft the last place I worked out me on unpaid medical leave until I got better. I'm as good as it's going to get doctors tell me just live with it. So I had to resign so I can pay my pregnant  wife's medical. Does this sound like I have a shot at anything higher then 0 percent? Not to sure how the employability works out or what you even have to show?

Edited by jfrei

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Hello Jfrei,

Have you looked into other avenues for Health Care such as medicare/medicaid.  If not I would definetely apply, normally it involves making under the federal poverty level. In California they have Medi-Cal and Managed Health Care (Obama Care).  I applied and qualified for Medi-Cal which is government funded Health Care and I don't have to pay a deductible or any co-pays.  All medicines are free too.

I know some people are too proud to get government assistance but there are many government programs that assist any US citizen or legal immigrant. Everyone has to do what they have to do to survive especially if you have an illness that can endanger the lives of yourself or other people.  I was getting WIC while I was in the military and I still get it because my income is below the extremely high cost of living in California.  

CaliBay