Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Uterine Fibroids/Hysterectomy Post Service

Rate this question

vee330

Question

Medically discharged in Jan/2002.  Received 0% for uterine fibroids but granted service connnected.  One year later (2003) had to have a total abdominal hysterectomy and was not aware that I could receive compensation for.  I applied for compensation Dec 2016.  What is the possibility of being granted service connnection secondary to uterine fibroids for the hysterectomy?  In addition, the possibility of back pay for the hysterectomy?

Thank you

I recently had a total hysterectomy in January due to fibroids. While on active duty I had abdominal pain on the  right side I later had a cyst remove from my right ovary. I had a csection in the military how do i connect this to service connect. Also I later found out that my first ship in the Navy had asbestos 

• HadIt.com Elder

K Turner You have posted on a very old string and not likely to get a response that will make sense. Repost as a new question and be specific as to the info you are looking for.

I recently had a hysterectomy due to fibroids. When I was in the military I had pain on my right side.  I later had surgery for ovarian cyst. How can I  connect it to service. Also how can I get information on Korean war policy on tumors