Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hearing At Va

Rate this question

john999

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I was wondering if bringing my wife along to my hearing at the VA would help my cause. If they ask me how I got there I can say my wife had to drive me because of the side effects of VA medications. The hearing is about my DMII and PN. VA is trying to say my PN preceded my DMII so it is not secondary.

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Guest terrysturgis

John, Berta posted a BVA decision about a week ago that should help you get your mind straight as to how to win a favorable decision on PN. She posted Docket NO. 03-37 357. I am not a very learned computer guy or else I would post a link. The issue was hypertension and a denial as secondary to DMII because hypertension preceeded the DMII. I know it has helped me get a plan together on a NOD. Good Luck. Terry Sturgis.

• HadIt.com Elder

I always believe that a spouse can help the claim. Good Luck

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

John, Berta posted a BVA decision about a week ago that should help you get your mind straight as to how to win a favorable decision on PN. She posted Docket NO. 03-37 357. I am not a very learned computer guy or else I would post a link. The issue was hypertension and a denial as secondary to DMII because hypertension preceeded the DMII. I know it has helped me get a plan together on a NOD. Good Luck. Terry Sturgis.

I will have to try and find that link to, as i have a identical claim going, that I am sure I will have to appeal.

I will have to try and find that link to, as i have a identical claim going, that I am sure I will have to appeal.

according to the U. S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims that docket number doesn't exist, so don't know where to look for it.

according to the U. S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims that docket number doesn't exist, so don't know where to look for it.

You need to look up this docket number under the BVA - Board of Veteran Appeals, not the U. S. Court of Appeals.

Hope this helps you.

Bev

• HadIt.com Elder

How do I look up a docket number at the BVA website? I went to the search mode but when I put in the docket number I got nothing.