Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

Ladydy70

Question

Went for a comp and pen the other day for my knees. It was a secondary issue to my ankles that I have a 40% rating for. The exam sucked I called the QTC where the exam took place told them I felt my exam was not done correctly they immediately told me they would investigate. The lady called me back and told me that the exam was in my favor and to leave it alone? I agreed reluctantly .... I guess I should leave it alone but after reading these blogs from everyone else I dont see it being in my favor as she did none of knee exams listed in these blogs I have found on Had it .com.. She had me bend my knees 3 times not sure how she came up with a claim in my favor? Any thoughts? or is this gonna come back as a 10% rating and no compensation? Also, can they give you 10%  rating for a bilateral knee condition 2 knees?

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Ladydy70, give it a few weeks and request a copy of the C&P exam from the hospital records section where the exam was given.

I went through the same thing, was doing bed flips for weeks until I got my C&P results, then realized I had no reason to worry!

I'm willing to bet that since you said "knees", you'll be doing flip-flops after you get your results:rolleyes:

Allan

2-2-0 HUAH!

Best if you can get a copy of this exam.  Sometimes you can, and sometimes not.  Read it and see if its in your favor rather than trust a VSO or VA employee.  It wont be the first time one of these lied.