VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Weird Situation

Rate this question

mbl22885

Question

I have a weird situation involving a couple of CUE claims IMG_0554.thumb.PNG.28e88f953362f894f238a1cff190408c.PNG. Right now the claim is at preparation for notification, but when it was pending decision approval , all of a sudden I had two separate SMC L ratingsFullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.baec3faf17a19a6027e4457591ac0d50.jpg. The two separate SMC L ratings are still showing with the claim at preparation for notification. Should I be getting really happy or is this some kind of glitch most likely? 

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Be happy and check your Bank Account.

17 minutes ago, Buck52 said:

Be happy and check your Bank Account.

Copy that. 

WWP was representing me, but they pulled out on me right at the end. Even had their National Service Director arguing with me via e-mail on a Friday night for 3 hours. I'm the son of a Vietnam Vet who had a VSO who is the son of a WW 2 Vet that had I don't even know what. Can't really let the WWP ditching me at the last second go, you know? 

Decision turned out okay, but definitely not what I wanted. I've done everything to this point and the toll ends up effecting my family. Does anyone know of a good lawyer that has extensive experience when it comes to CUE and SMC? 

I recommend using a NOVA lawyer.  You can send him or her your denial letter and they will make a decision whether or not to represent you on a contingency bases, based upon their opinion of how strong your case is.  

Nova shows the cases they specialize in, and you can pick one who is familair with cue and or smc.  

https://vetadvocates.org/welcome/find-an-attorney/