VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Had my 4th C&P status changed in ebenefit

Rate this question

long36

Question

I had my 4th and last c&p on 31 oct and the status changed from Gathering of Evidence to Review of Evidence in the same day. The next day (1 Nov) it had changed to Review of Evidence and the following day (2 Nov) it had jumped to Preparation for Decision. I woke up Friday to check the status and it had jumped to Preparation for Notification. I check it yesterday and it had went back to Preparation for Decision. Is this normal? I know that this thing started moving really fast towards the end, but im ready to get the results. Also out of all the c&p's I had it seems that my hearing one was the worst. The doctor asked me questions and I answered them. She proceeded to tell me that me having the ringing in my ears were normal when I explained the ringing and how it sounded and how it kept me from falling asleep...... Anyhow, hopefully her telling me how normal the tinnitus that im dealing with wasnt a reflection on the rating. All the rest of the doctors seemed ok, but her. 

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Glad to see you made it thru the Exams. That is the hard part. Also the Ebenefits statuses will drive you crazy. They are always behind on the current status. I will say that the Two biggest days for status change is Mondays and Fridays. Try not to go crazy. Good luck and keep us posted. God Bless