VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

odd things happening with cnp coming up

Rate this question

algomaspur

Question

I submmited for secondary increase for just recently being diagnosed by the V.A. for bipolar. along with submitting for bipolar and secondary increase I also submitted form 21-4138 to permananent and total due to static.  I am currently OCD/Anxiety panic attacks and Major Depressive DIsorder at the 100Percent total rating .  I currently was rated static by SSDI I have been on SSDI for close to three years and they just did a review.  Unfortunately when I submitted my fdc claim I did not include the SSDI letter and upload it into my documents because I have not recieved official letter from SSDI.  I was told by antoher guy on different forum that its too late to submit cause it will turn my fdc into a regular claim.  I havn't had my CandP exam yet so the rater hasn't reviewed my info should I still fax it in or should i bring it to my candp advice please. One other thing I want to add I submitted the FDC online and three days later I got a call for a candp exam with the exact same Psychologist that is wierd...

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

It appears you have 2 choices, I know which one I would choose, but you decide for you. 

1.  Go ahead and sumbit your evidence and then your claim will likely, as you said, be taken out of FDC to a regular claim status, and you could add another 60 days or so to your claim. 

2.  Or, forget the new evidence, go ahead and get denied, and go back to the BVA, submit the new evidence and take an additional 5 more years.  

You decide.