VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA COMMITS FRAUD ON VETERANS DISABILITY CLAIMS

Rate this question

WomanMarine

Question

Not sure if I am posting this in the proper forum, Mods, please move if inappropriate.

I was so disgusted by this action, and since I had unequivocal proof, I figured it should be seen by our Top dog ...

"Dear Mr. President,

When you are done saving the world – Can you Save the VA?

This Marine Corps veteran has learned – When the VA is up against a ‘high level’  case …

The VA will FALSIFY SERVICE RECORDS"

VA COMMITS FRAUD ON VETERANS DISABILITY CLAIMS - http://proffer.us/va-commits-fraud-on-veterans-disability-claims/

Edited by WomanMarine
Format

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Remember only active duty time shows up in the VA system. 

Reserve time is not displayed, even on a reserve retirement. 

2 hours ago, L said:

Remember only active duty time shows up in the VA system. 

Reserve time is not displayed, even on a reserve retirement. 

I pulled the first one out of eBenefits today.

Fraud 05102018.jpg

I pulled this one from eBenefits in 2017.

Original 07232017.jpg

My 'service dates' have not changed. There was no reason, that I can discern, for removing part of my service.

Edited by WomanMarine
format

2 hours ago, kanewnut said:

Great letter. I will be interested to see what response it gets.

Thank you! I was so mad, I was shaking! 😉

UPDATE TO VA FRAUD

..."I call the White House VA Hotline, which was put in place as part of President Donald J. Trump’s commitment to reforming VA.

The representative ‘seemed’ sympathetic, I thought, as she let me vent AND I did!"

I would humbly advise that you focus your energy on "winning your benefits" and "helping others to win theirs" ( or helping others in different ways) rather than any kind of revenge on VA or any one particular employee or VA as a group.    

If you do this, you can project your "helping attitude" on others, so you can help just about anyone, mostly yourself.  Projecting a revenge attitude on others will never give you a good result.  

By refocusing on winning and not revenge, you are more likely to get a favorble result.  

28 minutes ago, broncovet said:

I would humbly advise that you focus your energy on "winning your benefits" and "helping others to win theirs" ( or helping others in different ways) rather than any kind of revenge on VA or any one particular employee or VA as a group.    

If you do this, you can project your "helping attitude" on others, so you can help just about anyone, mostly yourself.  Projecting a revenge attitude on others will never give you a good result.  

By refocusing on winning and not revenge, you are more likely to get a favorble result.  

Not "revenge" ... but blatant 'abuse' of the system!

How are people going to learn about this if it is not exposed?

I had the VA squared away in 1976, regarding my 'time in service'.

And now, because I finally have the time to focus on my claim and reapply, they have the hubris to 'manipulate' my records! I have known for years that there is a huge problem in the VA, but no clue that they would stoop this low. 😓

As far as 'helping others' ... I have been doing that, the more I learn of the ropes of the 'corrupt' system. But mostly I refer them to this forum, as I know this is where one starts, research!

Edited by WomanMarine
clairity