Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Preparation for notification

Rate this question

jfrei

Question

So here I was preparation for notification since Sunday and then 100 o’clock comes around and kicked back to pending decision approval... so alittle frustrated not surprised but wondering has this happened to many before? So I called Peggy she was actually forthcoming and said yeah the final approval said they didn’t mention anything about ADLs in the decision so I was like ok then... sounds like if that wasn’t mentioned how can it be a grant but she said just wait for the decision it’s still saying by Monday... I hate this. Cat and mouse game...

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Yeha the denied because they couldn’t get my records they told me so I had to reopen a third time FDC submitted my 21-2680, statement of support, aid and attendance C and P exam, and some more evidence. I should have listened to the guys but the examiner swore I didn’t need the 21-2680 application but in the denial it said that’s what they couldn’t find. I had a note put in the VA system to give me two weeks to get them the application before a decision. But I wasn’t even given one day before they closed it out. So it’s all a waiting game at this point....