VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New round of claims timeline again

Rate this question

Carl the Engineer

Question

All,

Thought I wouldn't do this again, but it makes the time pass while waiting.  So, this will be a timeline for my new round of claims.  Maybe another Veteran can glean useful information while following my travels.

FDC Claim sent to the VA through my local CVSO.  I even got a Centralized Mail Direct Upload Confirmation number from the CVSO after I watched him send it in digits.  Gave me my original papers back. My rep is the VFW, which according to the CVSO dose not do anything for me until I need help, like with an appeal etc. I submitted 60 pages of medical records.    

1. Right Ankle Arthritis secondary to my right foot plantar fasciitis. I submitted new evidence from 3 months of physical therapy with x-ray, I had this past summer.  Also, during my last C&P for increase for my right foot plantar fasciitis, the C&P examiner was required to and did opine that I had right food arthritis and it as likely as not, and that it could be rated separately.  But no response in the big brown (white) letter regards to the arthritis, but I did not claim it and we know how that goes.

2. Left Ankle Arthritis secondary to my right foot plantar fasciitis. I submitted new evidence from 3 months of physical therapy with x-ray, I had this past summer. Diagnosed by Orthopedic Surgeon. 

3. Left Foot Plantar Fasciitis secondary to my right foot plantar fasciitis. I submitted new evidence from 3 months of physical therapy with x-ray, I had this past summer. Diagnosed by Orthopedic Surgeon. 

4. Left Achilles Tendinitis increase already service connected.  Orthopedic Surgeon recommends either surgery or stay off and not walk, etc.  I submitted new evidence from 3 months of physical therapy with x-ray, I had this past summer.

5. Irregular Heartbeats secondary to hypertension.  New condition that started two years ago. Cardiologist report and Holter monitor results showing extra beats. States my HBP is become worse.  

6. Hypertension increase already service connected. Cardiologist report states my HBP is become worse.  Here is where is raise my concern they didn't use my "pre-medication" blood pressure readings for the rating.

That's it.  I'm hoping for the best as usual.

I need two 10's or one 20, with at least one being bilateral to get to the next level. 

Just sayin,

Hamslice

Updates as they happen.

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Final Update,

Claim closed today at the speed of light.  1 month 29 days from claim received to posting 90%.  Rating increased to 90%.  Raw score of 91 now.  Was 80% with a raw score of 80.

Not bad for 30% being my biggest condition times two.

Anyway, I got (this time)

30% for Supra-ventricular Arrhythmia secondary to service connected Heart Disease.

10% as a increase from 0% for hypertension.

10% as a increase from 0% for left Achilles tendinitis.

10% for right ankle degenerative arthritis secondary to service connected right foot plantar fasciitis.

I also got my left foot plantar fasciitis service connected secondary to my right foot plantar fasciitis with a bilateral rating of 10% which my right foot was already, so no increase, just smoke and mirrors, however, SC, which is always good.

More than I thought, so I'm OK with it.

No letter yet, just what I see on eBenefits,

Keep pluggin along,

Hamslice

Edited by Hamslice
cause I can