VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

AAFC fee decision claim

Rate this question

Mperry90

Question

Hello, this claim has been going on for several years with many CUE and increases and one IU reopen appeal. My appeal was put into RAMP in April and now says prep to notify. I noticed when it hit that stage it opened another claim labeled as AAFC fee decision, I am not sure what this is and have never heard of it before, does anyone know what this is about? 

Just an update. 

My claim did something odd. It gained my conditions that were with BVA (they have been there a year) and then it closed to complete (2 days ago) now today my BVA appeal (which still had 186,000 dockets in front of me) says complete and moved to historical appeals.... the vet.org site won’t let me sign in. My letter or disabilities online have not changed. The aafc fee decision claim has not moved and doesn’t have a date to do so. Sorry, I am just extremely worried since I haven’t seen anything like this but have been studying a few cases in the last four years but can’t find anything like this. 

This is one of many downfalls of relying upon an unreliable ebenefits.  Patience.  As Alex expained, they are figuring out your fee agreement, which means you won something.  You should get the envelope in a few weeks or months, and I suggest you stop checking ebenefits.  

Update on this:

So on the 30th I received back pay but no letter explaining anything. My lawyer said it was from an error made in my acne (left at 10 percent should have been 30 percent) which made me 90% instead of 80%. He also said he hasn’t received a final letter either just a pre draft. He said they are aware of my back and hips being from service but they didn’t include those yet (I believe that’s because the case for those is already at BVA)  but he also noticed they opened a new claim on those themselves. I guess that would be a partial win and another wait for a while. Thank guys 

On 11/20/2018 at 1:15 PM, Mperry90 said:

Thank you for the fast reply. I was scared to see a new claim had opened with a title like that. I am guessing it would be good news then. Thanks again 🙂 

Hi there I am inquiring about this post. After seeing the AAFC, was it true did you win one of your appeals? I ask because I have one now stating it as Comp and Pen this is the code. DROC AAFC Fee Decision - RO 346 (Do Not PCAN/PCLR) (New). Going bat-guano crazy. Thanks.