Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dairy Dates

Rate this question

Buck52

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I just was looking in my CD C-File today  and where is says exams scheduled they are none.

Usually after 5 years or 7 years of having a 100%S.C. rating  or TDIU P&T Rating they have Dairy Dates exams  to see if your condition has Improved  and they set you up a C&P Exam out of the wild blue.

Now  in my C-FILE I was reading about his  they have me down as a dairy date for 12-01-07 but I never received notice for the exam  after further reading it say this exam is scheduled from a Generated date but if that Generated date is converted to award lines existed before the generated date, they were protected from change. 

That's whats in my C-FILE. GUESS THIS IS WHY THEY NEVER CALLED ME UP FOR THE EXAM.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Ain't that the truth...

Its been a while, but I read that they dont call you for a (re exam) if you are over age 55.  I have not been called for a re exam, and, Im well over 55.  Also, when You are P and T, they shouldnt call you for a re exam, unless there are special circumstances.  

• HadIt.com Elder

Yeah I read that too bronco  but you know how the VA is     they will and can send us to an exam anytime they feel like it   we may get out of it and have it canceled  and we may not.?..remember carlie craft? the long time CUE expert!!

She was notified of a C&P

she got her exam canceled ...but had to go through a lot of red tape  with emails and such.

They don't go by the rules they make.

I just happen to run across this in my C-file, so other veterans may want to check on there dairy dates for future exams or not?

• HadIt.com Elder

While it may seem prudent to ignore the tentatively scheduled upcoming date of an exam, you need to be aware that V.A. could have sent you a notice of an upcoming exam and if you didn't receive it, your benefits could be discontinued due to that missed V.A. exam.

Edited by deltaj
need for brevity