VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

SMC claim moving quick

Rate this topic

Now I know it can hope quickly under FDC and go to various stages here and there. But I have filed a claim for SMC twice and never had my primary doctor fill out the 21-2680 bc being oblivious to what the VA wants and their own C P examiner saying it wasn’t needed I didn’t have my doctor fill it out. So now I know after the first denial get one filled out filed claim on the 12th and it’s already in Preparation for a decision. I know that’s usually a indicator denial from my past occurrences with them but this time it’s got me wondering they know have the SMC aid and attendance application and can see my areas where I need it. So that being said has anyone had a Aid and Attendance application go through quickly? Estimate end date is Jan-Feb. 2019

Edited by jfrei

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez my first claim took about 17 months when I applied and they sent me to a C and P and never told me to have a 21-2680 filled by my doctor. So I just opened a new claim with the application so when if and when it’s granted I can always fix the effective date in an appeal. So I will be getting the new rate as I wait my time for an appeal is and was my thinking.