Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Benefits tab vs claims tab

Rate this question

Mthunter

Question

I checked today and under the benefits tab it shows 100% and what claims received what %. However if I open the claim it says it has all the evidence but is reviewing the evidence. Which one is a more accurate at this time? It also says decision letter sent, I have not received it yet. I was able to download my letter stating 100% Permanent and total disabled.....not sure what to think at this point?

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

If you were able to download a letter saying your 100% P& T, then that is what your were awarded.

A lot of times the rating will hit ebenfits before you get a letter. You should receive a letter within days of seeing stuff on ebenfits..... of course I have also seen things go to decision phase back to needing evidence, but in your case based on the letter you downloaded... I believe you were rated 100%.

On 1/17/2019 at 4:35 PM, Mthunter said:

I checked today and under the benefits tab it shows 100% and what claims received what %. However if I open the claim it says it has all the evidence but is reviewing the evidence. Which one is a more accurate at this time? It also says decision letter sent, I have not received it yet. I was able to download my letter stating 100% Permanent and total disabled.....not sure what to think at this point?

E-Benifits is very up and down. You really cannot pay much attention to it all or it will drive you nuts. BUT...If you go to the letters and it reads you are 100% then you can bank on that. And you will definitely see the award before you get anything in the mail. Also keep you eye on your bank account. You almost always receive the retro before the letter.

On 1/19/2019 at 1:26 AM, Ddsr said:

E-Benifits is very up and down. You really cannot pay much attention to it all or it will drive you nuts. BUT...If you go to the letters and it reads you are 100% then you can bank on that. And you will definitely see the award before you get anything in the mail. Also keep you eye on your bank account. You almost always receive the retro before the letter.

Thanks for the info folks. I hope this all holds up, I will let everyone know how long it takes the letter to arrive for me when I receive it.