VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What in the world? Not available, no longer needed?

Rate this question

Jessamine

Question

Hey all. I have 2 claims, a RAMP appeal and a new one for conditions the RAMP appeal evolved into. There wasn't a whole lot of movement. On my RAMP I had a C&P on 1/31 that basically proved my new claim moreso than what it was actually for, and then yesterday on my new one a "Request 3, exam request processing" popped up and then an hour later went to "Request 3 closed. No longer needed. Date: Not available"

Err.. so do I have pending appointments or did they review my other evidence? I only ask because I am supposed to be moving from PA to WV and I have been trying to hold off until exams, if needed, are done. If they don't need them anymore, I know I have extensive records provided and would be wanting to move ASAP. I didn't want to jump off of my sinking ship until they had everything they needed, if that makes sense. So what does the no longer needed thing mean? Is it as obvious as it sounds and they don't need another exam? 

DAV guy 1 said I had pending exams,  DAV guy 2 said nope, you're good on exams. Errr... anyone have this happen? And if it matters, there are DBQ's on file as well.

Thanks

Edited by Jessamine