Jump to content
  • 0

acqured muscular dystrophy after time i service. Is there any information that I can view in order to claim disability

Kevin Stevenson


My question is. I acquired oculopharyngeal, which is a form of muscular dystrophy of the eyes and throat and I was tested after the passing of my mother whom I found out after her death that she also suffered from. I went through a genetic testing and that is how I got diagnosed. I would like to know if there is any way I can claim this as a disability?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

If it is a genetic disability you would probably not have any luck claiming it unless it is aggravated by your service injury.  If you have no service injury it would be a long shot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines