Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Huntington Ro Ful Of It

Rate this question

kkp

Question

I was using iris for updates on my claim until nov. 06 when I changed e-mail servers. I lost my thread with them and couldn't re-establish it My last contact with them stated my iu claim was under review and My appeal on ptsd which is two years old and a nod on My rt. klnee couldn't be considered until the iu was resolved . after losing my thread with them, I called the ro the middle of dec. 06. I was told (and he said i'm reading from the computer) Your file is before the appeal team. I told him what I had been hearing before, and he said all I can tell you is whats on the computer. I called back after christmas and was told the exact same thing. When I asked about the iu being decided first, He said your file can only be at one place at a time and its in appeals.

Well I re-established contact through iris again today and guess what, I was given a canned quote I had been getting all along before. Your iu has to be looked at first, the approx. time is about 254 days, and so on.

Which one of these dammed liars am I supposed to believe.

P____________ off kkp

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

I was using iris for updates on my claim until nov. 06 when I changed e-mail servers. I lost my thread with them and couldn't re-establish it My last contact with them stated my iu claim was under review and My appeal on ptsd which is two years old and a nod on My rt. klnee couldn't be considered until the iu was resolved . after losing my thread with them, I called the ro the middle of dec. 06. I was told (and he said i'm reading from the computer) Your file is before the appeal team. I told him what I had been hearing before, and he said all I can tell you is whats on the computer. I called back after christmas and was told the exact same thing. When I asked about the iu being decided first, He said your file can only be at one place at a time and its in appeals.

Well I re-established contact through iris again today and guess what, I was given a canned quote I had been getting all along before. Your iu has to be looked at first, the approx. time is about 254 days, and so on.

P____________ off kkp

Just figure out which shell has the pea and you have your answer, kkp! :huh:

Guest jangrin

P____________ off kkp

kkp,

honestly we don't call the 800# any more and we don't send IRIS request asking about the claim either. We go personally to the SOs office. Our SO happens to be the TVC. We make an appointment with him, when we go into his office, he looks the claim up on the computer and then he telephones the SO who works out of the VARO and gets him on the phone and then questions him about what is happening and what the plans are for the claim. We now set up an appointment about every three weeks to go to his office and find out what is going on. It takes all of 10 mimutes and he feels better and we feel better when we leave.

The people at the 800# and IRIS have no idea what is going on and really just come up with bogus make believe cr*p. If you have an SO just be as friendly and nice as possible and see if he/she can track it down for you.

Jangrin

• HadIt.com Elder

P____________ off kkp

I could have told you, those are the most ignorant people I have ever met. You may call Mr. Lischon private number and may get some sense out of him. Here it is 1-304-399-9271

That bunch told me more lies!!

They could have your claim finished and never tell you the truth.

Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder

Josephine and everybody else out there with a claim

Persistence and the "take no prisoners" attitude will carry you a long way when the VA and VSO's say you don't have a case. I made up my mind that I was going to get IU or 100% and that was my goal and full time job. I still miss the battle.

• HadIt.com Elder
Josephine and everybody else out there with a claim

Persistence and the "take no prisoners" attitude will carry you a long way when the VA and VSO's say you don't have a case. I made up my mind that I was going to get IU or 100% and that was my goal and full time job. I still miss the battle.

John999,

I sure am not giving it up. They will have to kill me first. I am getting the IMO from a Board Certified Psychiatrist in Wakeforest, N.C. I needed to get one with higher credentials than that "lady shrink"?

She sure was some "Lady"!

Thanks bunches!!

Josephine