VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA payment

Rate this question

brahagan

Question

6 answers to this question

@brahagan My Husbands wasn’t either. We have Navy Federl so I called because we noticed it wasnt even pending the representative had informed me that it wasn’t just ours it’s everyones and that she hasn’t seen any VA disability pending yet or come through for the 1st over the weekend at all. 

@brahagan My Husbands wasn’t either. We have Navy Federl so I called because we noticed it wasnt even pending the representative had informed me that it wasn’t just ours it’s everyones and that she hasn’t seen any VA disability pending yet or come through for the 1st over the weekend at all. 

11 minutes ago, acesup said:

???  I've never gotten mine before the 1st when it falls on a weekday and is not a holiday.  I've been on VA comp since 1974.

I got Andrew FCU . I receive my pension a day early 

Edited by brahagan

It depends on your bank.  Mine was deposited already.  For my VA disability, I have it deposited in my USAA bank account.  My other pension deposit is through my local bank, BMS Harris and my deposit is not there and will not be there until the 1st, even on a Holiday.

From what I understand, USAA sucks it in, in other words, they know it's coming so they put it in ahead of time, etc.

There is an ad for a local credit union that says they will put your normal deposits in two days earlier than other banks, so it is up to the banks.

FWIW,

Hamslice