Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% P&T!!!

Rate this topic

BuddyLoveAK

Wow! This was unexpected! The BVA granted my appeal March 1 2019 and I got my rating today on eBenefits and VA.gov stating 100% P&T! The Alaska RO worked really quickly. I was expecting 6+ months waiting then a lowball rating, but this is terrific! Once I get my retro check (which they gave me the correct retro date too) I'll be making a donation to Hadit because you all have been so helpful! Thank you to everyone who has helped me get here! 

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 4.21.03 PM.png

Congratulations!!

USMC 79-85

100% P&T

SMC R1

70% loss of use of right arm due to multiple sclerosis

100% suprapubic cystostomy due to multiple sclerosis

100% loss of use of both lower extremities due to multiple sclerosis

30% left upper extremity weakness

30% insomnia with hypersomnolence

10% neurogenic bowel

I got my BBE in the mail today. It says schedular 100% p&t, but also says I'm incompetent and have to have a fiduciary manage my finances... Anyone know how to change this? They said I have 60 days to submit evidence. What kind of evidence do I need to prove I can pay my own bills? 

Congratulations!   If doc "A" opined you were incompetent, then you need an IMO/IME from Doc "b" who says otherwise.  

Lay evidence (such as your opinion, your mother's opinion, my opinion, or Barack Obama's opinion) is insufficient to refute a medical opinion on medical matters.  

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use