Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Got a ? On my Barkley vs peake cases

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

Ok I just got a statement of case about smc s an attendance got 60 day to va form 9

I have a Barkley vs peake cases that try to claim that my tdiu is based of more than one disability.

2001 dro decision granted tdiu 60% neck nothing else. 

? Why should I send to board an wait 3 or 2 year I can withdraw an claim on Berkley vs pesky an just make them look at decision with a cue. 

I just apply for smc an a&a not bases on Barkley case  

Its not a effective date thing it's when I became eligible right? Which would be 2001. 

Copy of the bogus soc decision stating my tdiu is based on my neck an elbow which got granted 10 yrs later after tdiu 60% neck

Copy of 2001 decision showing tdiu one condition. Also show my elbow wasn't even service connected.

20190410_135036.jpg

20190410_135148.jpg

Sorry have learn this new site yet to replie to each person? Lol

But yes I apply for ch 31 independent living. 4 yrs ago. Got.granted message chair bed scooter cooking classes. By dc. Because I did a review of them denying my items.

3 yrs a go an still have not got my items smh.

They hate when u fight a win they.try.a hold u up

You said:

"I just hate play these game with them but it the only way u win your benfits."

Your are correct- it is all about war games, that is why I graduated from a Military University- only civilian there-

It is a War of the Words.

"When I spoke with a supiver she tell me she goin to put in for my dro hearing I did form 9 stating everything an say I didn't get my hearing.

Give them 2 month if I don't hear shit I put it in modern appeal an wait the year."

Good! 

I am waiting for a decision on 4 CUEs I have pending.

If I get some BS decision, I will CUE that as well. I hope you dont deal with Buffalo RO. 

GRADUATE ! Nov 2nd 2007 American Military University !

When thousands of Americans faced annihilation in the 1800s Chief

Osceola's response to his people, the Seminoles, was

simply "They(the US Army)have guns, but so do we."

Sameo to us -They (VA) have 38 CFR ,38 USC, and M21-1- but so do we.

Yea I am goin to write the cue to an put it in why not somebody need to answer this I feel it was done on purposes.

There no way its is plain as day. An to keep say I ain't beddrin. Never one decision has anything. Comp exam for a&a stated with out help I could.be in nursing home nothing on decision

But I am not bedridden these are to different thing with different cretia. I took a break from this for about 8 yrs just hope I got the fight in me still smh

Good luck with your CUE.  You need to allege the specific regulation you think VA violated.  If you think they violated 38 CFR 3.156 C (New Service Records), then say so.  

This is one reason  why I think an attorney may be good for you.  

Ok I feel better my head was mess with me.

I drove an got the bogus soc cant wait For it to come in mail wiuld drive me nut smh

Next day I was back with form 9 an asking for a supervisor an why dnt I get the dro hearing before this soc.

She said I will put your. form 9 an request the hearing your case cant go anywhere in till hearing. Which mean ssoc. I tho she was b's ing.

Call an told she hand type into system  an request a dro hearing.. It not even scan in computer.

Everybody that work there ain't bad I guess lol I can relax again. Don't want the bva an us court fight. I did that