Proper percentage

Rate this question

dapilgrim

Question

What would be the proper percentage for the disabilities listed below

first degree AV block and atrial premature depolarization

10% Service Connected

tinnitus 10% Service Connected

bilateral pes planus also claimed as right foot condition with pain 30% Service Connected

No, I have flat feet and I get an additional 10%. I actually have several bilateral issues and I get an additional 10% on the total. When I received a copy of my C-File it actually had the breakdown for all my bilateral issues and it showed the additional 10%. I hope this helps.

I am not an attorney or an a credited VA rep. These are my personal opinions and experiences, always remember what worked for me may not work for you.

You as the veteran are your own best advocate and no one knows your disabilities better than you. It is highly recommended that you as the veteran research and verify that any opinion given meets your specific situation.

7 minutes ago, paulstrgn said:

No, I have flat feet and I get an additional 10%. I actually have several bilateral issues and I get an additional 10% on the total. When I received a copy of my C-File it actually had the breakdown for all my bilateral issues and it showed the additional 10%. I hope this helps.

i have 10 pct  for arrhythmia

i have 10 pct  for tinnitus

i have 30 pct  for bilateral pes planus  

I though i would be at 50 pct if bilateral factors kicked in. but it has me at 40 pct. If the bilateral factors kick in i would be at 50 Pct.

I use this calculator to determine my ratings.

https://www.microhealthllc.com/veterans-central/bilateral-va-disability-rating-compensation-calculator/

When I add your disabilities up I also get 46% which rounds to 50%.

i am not sure why you only are getting 40%. Does eBenefits show your total at 40%? I would call the 800 number and ask why you are only getting 40%.

I am not an attorney or an a credited VA rep. These are my personal opinions and experiences, always remember what worked for me may not work for you.

You as the veteran are your own best advocate and no one knows your disabilities better than you. It is highly recommended that you as the veteran research and verify that any opinion given meets your specific situation.

7 hours ago, paulstrgn said:

Mines say.

bilateral pes planus also claimed as right foot condition with pain 30% Service Connected

What does your say?

Mine show the following:

pes planus and metatarsalgia, bilateral feet (previously rated as metarsalagia, bilateral feet and now claimed as bilateral flat foot) 10%

I see yours says "Right foot" Did they only rate one foot? If so that would explain why it's not bilateral.

2 hours ago, dapilgrim said:

bilateral pes planus also claimed as right foot condition

If I am reading this correctly you were only awarded flat feet for one foot.

1 hour ago, paulstrgn said:

Mine show the following:

pes planus and metatarsalgia, bilateral feet (previously rated as metarsalagia, bilateral feet and now claimed as bilateral flat foot) 10%

I see yours says "Right foot" Did they only rate one foot? If so that would explain why it's not bilateral.

If I am reading this correctly you were only awarded flat feet for one foot.

I would think that if it says bilateral  it would mean both feet.