VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How long

Rate this question

Strongman

Question

Hey guys and gals can anybody tell me how long it takes the VA to get C&P exam results after the exam found out they were sent from a non VA doctor 3 business days ago when will I be able to see the results and how long does it take the VA to use them in their decision ? Thanks again 

4 answers to this question

Like shrek said. One picture is worth a 1000 words.  In a Timely manner means anything from a month to a year. Are you saying that they have a quota to meet? Quotas are illegal.

Unless you paid for the Rolls-Royce for the private exam and or legal service (lawyered up with a lawyer/agent.) Expect the wait with the process taking several years or even a decade, and things don't happen over night or rolls-royce service treatment for you.

Welcome to Hadit, check out the pinned threads to learn and educate yourself the reals of the VA.

• Founder
34 minutes ago, Strongman said:

Oceanbound I asked a simple question and you had to give a blank answer were you trying to be smart or what . When I ask a question again please keep your comments to yourself to show a little respect 

I don't think Oceanbound meant any disrespect. There is no way to know how long it will take, though probably to long.