VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

scottishere99

Question

Hello All, 

New here and hoping that i can find some good information to help me with submitting an update to my claims for rheumatoid arthritis, which was classified as Degenerative Arthritis of Cervical Spine and Thoracolumbar Spine,  I was also diagnosed with right and left shoulder strain.  I have read that Rheumatoid Arthritis can start as pain in shoulders , feet, hands , elbows, etc.  I'm trying to change the diagnosis to Rheumatoid Arthritis. 

I've also be diagnosed with Narcolepsy and I need help with trying to understand this claim, i have read some claims on here and seen where the VA personal did not correctly document the number of seizures in a year, month and week.  If I'm correct i should have been given a 100%  just  not sure how to word it the right way?

Well tanks for reading my long post,  im just happy that there is a place that a old MS can fine the help.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

scottishere99

Welcome to Hadit

You will find the information your needing here to help you with your claims on increase or appeals.

Some of the members here have some conditions you described   as Member Vetquest  is very sharp helping veterans such as yourself  I'm sure he will be chiming in.

Again welcome to hadit brother.