VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Supplemental claim documents

Rate this question

Porkrind276

Question

I received a letter from the VA asking me to upload documents online for my supplemental claim. I am familiar with doing this, however, I can't figure out why it won't let me upload the documents? It doesn't even give me that option. I've tried multiple times to get an answer from the Va but just keep getting jerked around. Suggestions?

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

If you cannot upload documents to ebenefits, then mail them to janesville, keeping the original for yourself.  Or you can fax.  Always keep a copy and I ususally send it certified mail return receipt requested becase VA loves to lose key evidence and then deny.  

Ebenefits is unreliable and does not always work.  

Make sure you send those documents ASAP, one way or another because they can deny you if you dont cooperate and send them documents they request.  There are regulations that permit VA to deny you based on you not cooperating and sending documents they request.  

Edited by broncovet

2 hours ago, shrekthetank1 said:

If you cannot do it on Ebenefits then typically you can do it on VA.gov.  It sometimes depends on the type of claim, so check there also under documents.  

Shrek, I believe, is correct. VA.gov handles the uploads. Head to VA.gov, Log in. Then look for "Claim or Appeal Status". You should find your list of claims or appeals, select the one needed and there will be a section or tab for you to upload documents. 

1 minute ago, Foxhound6 said:

Shrek, I believe, is correct. VA.gov handles the uploads. Head to VA.gov, Log in. Then look for "Claim or Appeal Status". You should find your list of claims or appeals, select the one needed and there will be a section or tab for you to upload documents. 

I appreciate it but I've done all of that it and while it shows the supplemental claim it gives you no option to upload anything. Guess I will be mailing it. Again, thank you.