VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Unwarranted TIDU Denial Letter Received

Rate this question

Fathorn

Question

The va totally ignored my c&p exam .I was denied I.u but . at the bottom of . the decision . under (favorable findings identified )is says . my S.C.D meet scheduler criteria for entitlement to .I.U.

If that's the case why was I denied . and . why wasn't my c&p evidence included .

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Welcome to hadit Fathorn.  I moved this to a new post so that more people would see it.  In the future, please ask your questions in a new post, not in someone else's post.  

Now, for my response:

Was this decision within a year?  If so, you should file a NOD, either directly to the BVA "with evidence" or to a SCL (which also allows new evidence).  VA frequently makes mistakes which require us to appeal.  

What was the exact reason for the denial?   Were you employed when you applied for TDIU?

Can you scan and attach the denial here ( Cover C file, name, etc prior to scanning it.)

The VA almost Never ignores a C & P result because those results make it easy for them to deny, if not a favorable exam.

"why wasn't my c&p evidence included"

If this was a MH claim such as PTSD, did you have proof of your stressor and did they have it?

A stressor is usually conceded to OIF/OEF vets, whose DD214s  reveal PH, CAR or CIB.

All others need proof of a stressor.

I agree with Berta.  We need more information to help you better.  Scanning the "reasons and bases" for decision,  along with the evidence list is a great start.  Reasons and bases are often flawed, and, mostly you need to refute those reasons to win benefits.  That is, you need to show, with evidence, how the Reasons and bases is inaccurate.