Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My latest "what part of no don't you understand" from the Roanoke puzzle palace

Rate this question

kanewnut

Question

I have attached the latest denial from my most favorite VARO - Roanoke. For any of you that may have kept up with this humorous saga you will see the laughable points the mental midgets( VA raters) make. The many forms listed are all the hoops they had me jumping through just accept a CUE. I am not sure of what finally convinced them. I made many IRIS inquiries, multiple calls to Peggy(1-800-827-1000) and wrote several letters to the big honcho(VA Secretary).

I have attached the CUE pages that I filed. This was originally all I sent then for the CUE. They treated it originally as correspondence. That is when I got into all the IRIS inquires, Peggy calls and finally letters to the big honcho. 

I am looking forward to any comments anyone may have. I will point out later all the humor they have included in the 2020-04-28 decision. It really should have been done and sent out on 1 April.

2020-04-28 VA Denial Redacted for Hatit.pdf 2019-08-20 VA CUE Redacted for Hatit.pdf

testing my signature

21 minutes ago, kanewnut said:

I don’t think you are following what I am trying to tell you. Do a search for m21-1 TDIU. You probably need to read the entire thing. You especially need to read the part about 2.  Evaluating Evidence to Establish Entitlement to IU. Pay particular attention to the discussion about SSA and service connected. In VA speak your claim is not credible. 

I don’t what you’re trying to say. I can read and noticed this:

• When reviewing SSA records, pay close attention to what disability resulted in an award of SSA benefits, and whether that disability is one for which SC has been awarded. 
My post was about warning veterans of being awarded SSDI for non-service connected disabilities when applying for TDIU such as this: 

However, receiving SSDI could also potentially hurt your TDIU claim.  When reviewing your claim, VA must consider favorable as well as unfavorable evidence in your SSA records.  So, if your SSA records include negative medical opinions or other unfavorable evidence, that will be taken into account by VA.  Additionally, your SSA records may hurt your claim if you have many disabilities or other similar-but-not-service-connected disabilities.  For Individual Unemployability, you must show that you are unemployable because of your service-connected disability or disabilities alone.  So SSA records that show that your non-service-connected disability or disabilities are responsible for your unemployability could make it harder to prove your VA claim.”

I’m going to be frank with you, you know what you need to do. Go appeal to the BVA and get in line like everyone else.

3 hours ago, Hucast21 said:

For Individual Unemployability, you must show that you are unemployable because of your service-connected disability or disabilities alone.

Like m21-1 says!

testing my signature