VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Granted?

Rate this question

jmksmk2013

Question

I just checked my appeal and it says a Judge is reviewing my claim, but when I look under issues above my issues it says "granted" in green. Does this mean everything was grated and does anyone know how long it will take for my new disabilities to show up and when I will get the decision from the judge?

Thanks.

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, jmksmk2013 said:

I just checked my appeal and it says a Judge is reviewing my claim, but when I look under issues above my issues it says "granted" in green. Does this mean everything was grated and does anyone know how long it will take for my new disabilities to show up and when I will get the decision from the judge?

Thanks.

If the BVA has granted your appeal then you will get your letter soon.  That has nothing to do with you getting your rating decision letter from the VARO and getting your money because the VARO has to implement the BVA decision and that can take anywhere from six months to a year or longer.

Early Congratulations!

Judge granted mine on May 20th. Still waiting. No letter from VARO or ebenfit updates. Still being paid on old scale instead of 100%. Tick tock hurry up and wait.

Edited by Christie

I have the same.  Several issues at the BVA.  Says "granted" in green.  Was wondering the same thing if everything was granted.  Waiting for the letter from the RO.

I responded to this post because I am in the same position. The Judge granted an EED (Earlier Effective Date) last year and I am still waiting for my local VARO to implement the BVA decision. It is really hurry up and wait and shut up stupid you won.  It has been over a year and I have sent several IRIS inquiries and I was told my claim was at finance but nothing in writing and if I call Peggy the 1- 800 number all I get is stuttering clamber about there is no time frame and VA will send me a decision when my claim is completed. 

2 hours ago, Armymami said:

I have the same issue. Did they ever change it to a decision was made? How long did it take you to receive an update and/or letter?

In my case the local VARO finally implemented my BVA grant and deposited my retro but they refused to grant my remand and my claim went back to the BVA. So after the BVA granted my claim it took the local VARO (14) Fourteen months to process my award letter. Now I am waiting for the BVA to review my rating percentage and I will have to see what happens.