VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Unable To Use Any Functions When Posting

Ricky

As I type my posts I can not use any of the functions such as inserting a pic, changing the font size, color, style, can not use the bold, italic or underline functions etc.............(no smiley faces).

Any ideals on what to do.

Thanks Ricky

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• In Memoriam

Ricky,

Highlight the area you would like to use the function for, by clicking at the start place, then left click and drag the highlighted area to the end of the area that you would like to use. Next select the function button that you would like to use.

post-167-1170661915_thumb.jpg

• In Memoriam

Ricky,

If you would like to add a picture when you reply:

• Go to the browse button, below right
  • Locate the file by clicking the browse button and searching your computer for the file
  • Click the upload button
  • Click the down arrow, right above the upload button (1/2" above), and select the + button (This will add the file into the post)
  • Once it is in the post you can manipulate it to where you would like it to be placed in you post.

You can go into the test forum, here at Hadit, and check it out. Just remember to delete anything you are experimenting with when you are done there. Leave a note saying Ricky was here. hehe

• In Memoriam

Ricky,

I am not sure what is causing the problem. I would suggest that you go to the top of the page and select My Contols. Go to the left of the page and scroll down to the Options box. Select board settings. It could be that you are not allowing the smillies. Here is a picture of my setting in Options-Board settings. Note that the text editor is standard also.

post-167-1170666828_thumb.jpg