Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Varo Called (important)

Rate this question

Cavman

Question

First I want to thank many of you from the bottom of my heart for your encouragement and compassion last week when I received a denial for an appeal I never filed. I feared my real appeal had been lost and I was sent that wrong one. I sent a letter right away certified one day mail explaining their error and my depression over it.

A very nice lady called me today from the VARO and said they received the letter and apologized for the denial letter concerning an appeal I never filed. She said my PTSD appeal for 100% (from 50%) was there and had been decided February 7th (last week). She said it hadn`t been put in the system and probably would be in the system in about a week. She then stated that they appreciated my service and could see by my service record that I had gone thru quite a lot and that a favorable decision had been reached.

Could I get your thoughts? I know its basically a guess. I do feel alot better though. I`m wondering is it 60, 70, 70 w/IU or 100% P & T.

Cavman

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

caveman,

sounds like you got it. more than likely it is 70%and iu p&t like mine. it should be in the same letter. call your service rep sometimes they have the descion before you. it makes life aliitle easier but now i am struggling to keep busy i started going to the gym at least 5 days a week it really helps also i bought a new house just moved in. so congrats and now find something to keep yourself busy.

I`ll let everyone know the results when I know for sure. I thank all of you for the responses from the bottom of my heart.

Lets all say a prayer for frosty. His message under medical says he was told he has liver cancer today. I know the feelings and the emotions he is going through tonight. He can beat it.

Cavman

• HadIt.com Elder

Frosty:

You have been added to my prayers and I will light a candle for you. Cav I am putting you in my prayers also.

My prayer is simple I ask God to give you grace so that you can have Peace of Mind and to mend your bodies.

God Bless you and keep you.

Pete

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.