VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Issues Tabs

Rate this question

add55p

Question

Hello All,

My va.gov status. When I click on the ISSUES TAB, the status is Closed, Granted (in green letters), left shoulder.

The ISSUE TAB Status recently changed. However, the statement A judge is  reviewing your claim has been reported since February and still there.

Question: Has anyone received such a grant status in the ISSUES TAB prior to the Judge decision and it ultimately proven to be correct?

I hope to here from someone that has experience this situation.

Thanks in advance.

Add

You probably wont have an "issues" tab unless you have multiple issues pending.  But, beleive me, I have lots of IT experience beginning in 1970, and there is not always a rationale explanation of why computers do what they do sometimes.  

Example:  Sometimes you push the power button and it works, and sometimes it does not.  I have seen this on multiple, multiple computers.  You just push the power button again...sometimes 3 or 4 times, and it eventually works...when it wants to.  

It reminds me of a cat.  If you call a dog, he comes to the ready at your command, mostly every time if he has been trained.  There would need to be a compelling reason for him "not" to respond to your call.   Call a cat, and he may or may not come.  

Hello  Hamslice.

you will have to have a va.gov account in order to access the "Issues" tab.

Sign on to va.gov. next click on check(view) claims and appeals. after the screen opens and you have a pending appeall, you will see a "STATUS" and next to it will be the "ISSUES" tab.

Hope this helps.

Add