VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

EARLIER EFFECTIVE DATE

Rate this topic

SANUSCG

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

@Mr cueSome folks feel they have a better shot at the BVA level because they are more in tune with the laws and regulations. With the BVA overturning more than two thirds of VARO-level denials on average, it says a lot. The drawback is the amount of time it takes when at the BVA. My initial claims in the mid 90's took about five years at the BVA before they granted them. I am hoping these don't take that long. I opted to take the supplemental and HLR paths first because I got answers much faster, although they were not always the correct answers.

I don't see why you can't go straight to the BVA given the fact that you can now do regular appears via supplemental, HLR, or directly to the BVA. I opted to try supplemental and then HLR because I wanted to give the system a chance to work. After they mishandled my pure CUE letters, I simply filled out the appropriate form and attached the CUE letters with details. Won all except two which are in line at the BVA. I figured if the "reasonable minds" at the VARO level are unable to properly read and interpret things, I might as well then appeal to the BVA.

Yea I would like to direct to bva my cue if it is possible.

The ro will never granted a big retro cue with out it go to the board.

With a cue you can't add evidence so why do a supplement. 

The higher I feel will just be a denied.

So I would want my cue direct review to bva judge.

I would think it would be faster.

Just my opinion.