VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

myhealthevet

Rate this topic

Greetings all,

For the hadit members that uses myhealthevet, be aware of the new log in changes that is being implemented on April 11. You can no longer use login name and password. You must us I'd.me or ds login.

On 4/3/2022 at 8:22 AM, Whodat said:

Greetings all,

For the hadit members that uses myhealthevet, be aware of the new log in changes that is being implemented on April 11. You can no longer use login name and password. You must us I'd.me or ds login.

I could be wrong, but ID.me is not a governmental portal. It is my understanding that ID.me is a private and/or perhaps quasi-governmental portal.

DS logon suits me better I guess. I'm looking for my tinfoil hat... oh darn where did I put it... 🕺

I know just know that I don't like the idea of uploading my driver's license or passport. 

What about ppl that don't have either? 

1 minute ago, Whodat said:

I know just know that I don't like the idea of uploading my driver's license or passport. 

Right. Then I think... wait the government already has that. They have authenticated me on DS Logon, and also on MyHealth eVet for a premium account. Between the VA and SSA they know me better than me knows me.

4 minutes ago, Whodat said:

What about ppl that don't have either? 

Yeah that's a good question, but maybe ID.me is authenticating by consumer reports similar to DS Logon verifying a users identity when the password is forgotten... I dunno