VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Is there a unit in the VA that will discipline VA contractors that lie and misrepresent fact to create a denial opinion?

Rate this question

Otrgypsy

Question

Please, don't explain to me about the difference between opinions and fact. I know the difference.

An NP with only 3 years of experience and a neurologist did exams on me few months back. Just received their reports. The NP out and out lied about facts and misrepresented medical records. It was intentional as all get out. He claimed that a clearly charted diagnosis of solvent poisoning by an MD was not a diagnosis. He called it speculation and then claimed that notes (by a corpsmen that didn't make a diagnosis though it showed his assumption he was dealing with flu) where a diagnosis and the conclusion. Moreover, the G.I. distress from the solvent poisoning was shown to last some period of time greater than 21 days. That proved it was not the flu. This ass hat even cited statistics to show that it was an above average flu season and argue against the diagnosis.   The shithook neurologist didn't actually lie but he tried some real slick shit that would take too long to describe that was clearly intended to cause a denial.

I am not asking what to do about these exams. They're laughable at this point. They're not a problem for me but I want to get these clowns.

Is there anyone in the VA that will do anything but pat them on the back for a good effort?

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Hell yes there is.  File a complaint with your nearest VARO.  Find out who the head person is.  I googled mine.  

Write them a cordial letter and explain your issues. Be professional.  If you come across as a disgruntled vet, they may ignore you.   In my case, I got a bad C&P examiner.  She made some shit up and I called out her lies.  I pointed to solid medical opinions in my records and exposed her.  The VARO didn't play around.  I had 3 additional C&P's for the same condition.  All in my favor.  I'm not sure if they did anything about that dishonest C&P DR.  I don't really care.  I'm not out for revenge, just correct ratings which I got.