VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

hernia

Rate this question

overthere

Question

where am I?? was trying to answer/reply/continue, etc a post I started a while back, and once again I got "lost".  how the heck do I continue some post?  I tried looking up "content I started", wrote some stuff, guess I clicked wrong.  I cannot figure out this site.  help.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

2 answers to this question

If you click your profile name you should see all the stuff you either started or have replied to in the past. Here's my profile, for example. The list of posts is longer than that but you get the idea.

Here is your profile link- you should be able to find the post you are looking for in there: https://community.hadit.com/profile/24421-overthere/

image.thumb.png.7fe2cf9c777bd998c13c4e466507b3e8.png 

am I in the right spot?  I saw a duplicate of my post somewhere else, dont know what happened.  I went to the 'list of stuff I started".  so, to continue within the same subject, I click to 'answer the question'?, as if it said to 'post another reply to this same subject'?

trying to find a discussion I started by going to the disab claims forum is impossible, 1900 pages??

Im either missing some instructions somwhere on how to navigate this place, or Im too dumb as far as being tech-savvy to use and understand things in here.