Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

DBQs Submitted - Now They Want C&P Exams

Rate this question

Top G

Question

I’m a retired US Marine of 20-years service, and currently have a 90% service connected disability rating as of 2009.

Last week I submitted my 6 BDQs for an increase in my disability compensation. Within a day of my submission of VA forms, they evidently reviewed all 6 DBQs and are now asking that I schedule for C&P exams through VES. 

Can I tell the VA that I do not want to go to their exams and ask that they review my claims of my DBQs signed by a medical doctor…and use my submitted medical  records from both my outside doctors and VA doctors?

I just feel like it’s not necessary as I’ve already done what was initially asked and don’t want this taking even longer of a time. I feel they have all they need to base their judgement. 

Appreciate input/recommendations from those more knowledgeable on this than I am. 

I don't think that Broken is making any kind of excuses. I think that we are all frustrated on how VA handle things. I do think that Broken is doing his job best to his ability. 

I am wrong which I have done in the past was aggressive for members that sided with the VA but I had to re assess myself and I do apologize. Members quoted the reg. Now it's up to the VA to follow the regs which sometimes they don't.

I understand Mr Cue's frustrations along with everyone else's, but I must say that Broken is putting out great info. 

Like I said I will be write to the veteran affairs committee.

Learn about this from a old hadit member. 

The committee that start the private contractor stuff an grant the contract.

I will be including the oig report my issues with it and other. I will be telling them to pull the Whitehouse complaint on this by veterans.

That why I tell veterans to do white house hotline complaint 

This how you start  getting things  address.

This is how burn pit came around.

The oig report stated there is no oversight on the ordering of exams and there need to be.

Forgot the oig doesn't understand. An there reports mean nothing to the VA these days 

Last I am not upset at broken info and posts they help me with my fight.

An understand how the VA think.

I have stated this many times.

I am just no one who accepted the VA is doing everything they can.

I have to much experience with the VA to feel that way.

I have had the VA created errors to not address issues I have had the VA leave appeal pending for 10 year. Tdiu from 1993-2001. Because of there errors 

I just got the court remand and bva remand because they did it again an have left my mental health in appeal status from 2003. 20 years 

I got granted the mental health 2018 do you think all the VA ppl who touched the granted claim and appeal including a bva judge.

An no one seen the appeal had been pending since 2003 or do you think they thought I was stupid.

Then I got a bridge to sale you.

35 minutes ago, Mr cue said:

Last I am not upset at broken info and posts they help me with my fight.

An understand how the VA think.

I have stated this many times.

I am just no one who accepted the VA is doing everything they can.

I have to much experience with the VA to feel that way.

I have had the VA created errors to not address issues I have had the VA leave appeal pending for 10 year. Tdiu from 1993-2001. Because of there errors 

I just got the court remand and bva remand because they did it again an have left my mental health in appeal status from 2003. 20 years 

I got granted the mental health 2018 do you think all the VA ppl who touched the granted claim and appeal including a bva judge.

An no one seen the appeal had been pending since 2003 or do you think they thought I was stupid.

Then I got a bridge to sale you.

I know you are not mad at anyone. Not even broken. We all need to vent. Luckily all of our brothers and sisters here on Hadit allow us to vent and not take it personally.  

I got you Cue. I know we have static sometimes but the offer of a virtual (hell, or real) beer is out there. We all have our days- sometimes when I come here to read or help I get a feeling of it being 'more work' like what I do, so I sometimes transfer my frustrations of the day at my boss, the VA, claims handling in general, 10 emails a day about changing processes, procedures, etc here. I really need to mind that more, so I don't become 'that guy' who is in gov svc and no longer gives a shit. My boss cautions me on it constantly- my production and accuracy averages are high enough that he worries that Ill burn out. 

We'll see. Ive got some years to go. Im only 3ish in and im 46, so, I have a few years left. 

The Earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound.Children no longer mind their parents, every man wants to write a book,and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching. --17 different possible sources, all lacking verifiable attribution.

B.S. Doane College, Mgt Info Systems/Systems Analysis 2008

M.S.Ed. Purdue University, Instructional Development and Technology, Feb. 2021

M.S. Purdue University Information Technology/InfoSec, Dec 2022

100% P/T

MDD

Spine

Radiculopathy

Sleep Apnea

Some other stuff

-------------------------------------------
B.S. Info Systems Mgt/Systems Analysis-Doane College 2008
M.S. Instructional Technology and Design- Purdue University 2021

(I AM NOT A RATER- I work the claims BEFORE they are rated, annotating medical evidence in your records, VA and Legal documents,  and DA/DD forms- basically a paralegal/vso/etc except that I also evaluate your records based on Caluza and try to justify and schedule the exams that you go to based on whether or not your records have enough in them to warrant those)