Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I really can't believe this crazy stuff.

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

Man I am sitting here in fire.

The bva has been playing games with my case for four years two cavc remand.

First court remand to bva the make 3 different decision.

I ask plead with bva VA to merger my legacy appeal back together.

I get to cavc the cavc order all my appeal merger back with the legacy appeal docket.

Well I get two different 90 day evidence letter today.

The  bva has now merger two issues with the legacy appeal docket.

An send me a 90 day evidence letter with a 21 ama docket number.

So basically they are going to try an process and make 2 different decision one in legacy and one in the ama system. In my case again.

I will be doing a writ next week to the court to get them to address this.

I just call the white house hotline to make a complaint.

I will be upload a statement tomorrow.

I any waiting for this  new game to even get in motion

This just let me understand that they are trying everything to keep this going. Smh.

I mean I have a cavc court order were they merger all my appeal back with the legacy appeal docket.

This is just crazy.

I will post the two 90 day evidence letter send on the same day so everyone don't think I be making this stuff up 

Woke up with this on my mind.

Ok there is now a VA lawyer on my petition.

About the bva handling of my cavc remand. An not following a cavc remand order to merge all my appeal back together in legacy appeal.

Ok this my thing you would think I could address this with the VA lawyer.  No.

They will not address it with me.

So I sit here hope someone read my petition and address it. Smh

The VA feel it doesn't have to talk with a veteran during any process of appeal or claim.

Only will listen if you requested a hearing that take over 2 3 years to get.

Ok  i am done.

I will  just wait and see what the court do.

Ok here is the new on my fight. Cavc order VA to respond to my writ.

ORDERED that the Secretary, within 30 days after the date of this order, file a response to the petition, addressing the specific allegations contained therein and providing any documentation pertinent to the Court's resolution of this matter. DATED: October 11, 2022  

Well today the VA lawyer ask for 11 more days to respond. I oppose. I am sick of all this.

I never requested for any of my appeals to be removed from legacy appeal.

I mean how hard is it to address this.

Pursuant to United States Court of Veterans Appeals Rule 26(b), Respondent respectfully moves this Court for a 10-day extension of time in which to file the Secretary’s response to the Court’s October 11, 2022, order to respond to Petitioner’s petition for extraordinary relief in the nature of a writ of mandamus, which would otherwise be due on November 10, 2022. The request for additional time is being made because of the undersigned counsel’s current deadlines and workload considerations in other cases pending before the Court and to allow the undersigned to coordinate and review the status of Petitioner’s claims with the Board of Veterans’ Appeals (BVA). Appellant is proceeding pro se in this matter and has not been contacted for his position on this motion. WHEREFORE, Respondent respectfully moves the Court for a 10-day extension of time, until November 20, 2022, in which to file his response.

This is crazy so basically the lawyer is saying I have look at anything because I have had time. Smh

Well just oppose the VA lawyer asking the court for more days to respond.

The court will give them the extra 10 days.

I just want to point out to the court that my case is with two different bva judges as of the 19 of October.

Because in the next 10 days the bva will push out the two bva judge decisions and try and tell the court my petition moot. Smh.

Happen to my last writ for this issue 

Boy this is just crazy

I get a call from call center I guess I explain that I never requested to be removed from legacy appeal.

The lady look at the nod say oh I see you didn't check the box to be removed.

Than say there isn't anything I can do I will send something to bva. Lol.

Man I am about just sit back again because I really think the VA is trying to mess with my mental.

All most 3 years of fighting to get my appeals put back together with the legacy appeal.

Even after court order them to be merge back together.

I am sitting here still playing this game.

Ok I am done venting.lol

I would have had a answer to my writ tomorrow but the VA lawyer has done nothing in the 30 days the court order.

Ok the court hasn't given the lawyer the 10 days. An has not rule on the request.

Seem to me the lawyer has to have something to the court by close of business tomorrow.

We will see how this play out.

On 11/8/2022 at 3:32 PM, Mr cue said:

Pursuant to United States Court of Veterans Appeals Rule 26(b), Respondent respectfully moves this Court for a 10-day extension of time in which to file the Secretary’s response to the Court’s October 11, 2022, order to respond to Petitioner’s petition for extraordinary relief in the nature of a writ of mandamus, which would otherwise be due on November 10, 2022. The request for additional time is being made because of the undersigned counsel’s current deadlines and workload considerations in other cases pending before the Court and to allow the undersigned to coordinate and review the status of Petitioner’s claims with the Board of Veterans’ Appeals (BVA). Appellant is proceeding pro se in this matter and has not been contacted for his position on this motion. WHEREFORE, Respondent respectfully moves the Court for a 10-day extension of time, until November 20, 2022, in which to file his response

Ok so the court hasn't extended the time for them to answer my writ.

Today they are to respond.

Man this is a crazy process. Guess the VA lawyer can just blow off a cavc order now.

I bet the court give them a extension today. But if they don't I bet the court will do nothing about the VA volating the order.

Court rules are you can put in for a extension but if the court didn't address it.

The  brief or reply is do on that date .

If a veteran miss a deadline they dismiss there case. Smh