VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

Goofy

Question

Hi,

I haven’t been here for a long time due to health and life.  I am rated 10% for high blood pressure and on 2/20/23 I went to the ER, spent the week in ICU and inpatient had myocardial infraction they said because of long time high blood pressure.  I’m unable to work and recovering what do I need to do  for an increase.

ty 

5 answers to this question

Yes you send the request to the regional office. If you are just starting the claim.  You have to ask for it to be Expidate 

If it is a bva appeal you have to request advance on the docket.

Either one all you have to do is get the hospital record about the hospital stay an include them. With the write request.

A Google search will tell you were to send it and how to. Because I think they weren't just send to the intake center.

I do believe they were process by different departments at both the regional office and board. 

Been a long time Since I did it 2018 an got it granted it's not a hard thing 

Google search will tell you were to send each.

40 minutes ago, asdf said:

VA Form 20-10207. They include homelessness, financial hardships, terminally ill, 85 years or older, MOH or PH, ALS.

It also state any other reason that is found I believe it stated something like that.

I have been advance at every level ro bva cavc  do to my need of higher level in home care.

I just show my doctor reports and in home care plan and the paperwork showing the VA hospital was paying for the services.