Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

You Are HadIt.com! What Do You Want to See?

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder
All of you are HadIt.com Veterans, the site and community are designed to support you and your needs.

So please take a moment and make any suggestions on things you'd like to see on the site and community.

We want your input

Whether it's colors, layout, or content please tell us.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Greeter

I wish my content tab would go all then back to when I started this site not just the year.

I also would like a tab that could look at another users all his/her content going to when they started this site.

also add the about me to our profile. For some reason you can fill it out but is not visible 

Edited by Dot09

Since I just made another donation I will again make this suggestion for both members, lurkers and non members to find this discussion forum when they are viewing other Hadit veterans webpages.  Make clickable link banner at the top of each Hadit page about size of your banner titled "Your Ad here" on this page.  Maybe a little smaller and have the banner rectangular like this one scretch nearly accross the top of each page.  Here is an example I am talking about but longer in length.  

Hadit banner should be in bold background color and letters and longer than my example of my Vietnam unit banner.  Title of the banner should be VETERANS DISABILITY BENEFITS DISCUSSION FORUM. The VBN forum has such a banner at the top of all their pages.

This will make it easier IMHO for everyone to find this duscussion forum.  Cheers

498th Dustoff banner with patches - Copy (2) - Copy.JPG

Edited by Dustoff1970

• Founder

@Dustoff1970Thanks for the great suggestion! Made the changes check it out https://hadit.com I made the size 728 x 90 it will scale well on various screen sizes and resolutions and browsers.

I used the words VA Disability Claims vs Veterans Disability Benefits because the the first one is better for SEO.

Tbird

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Founder
21 hours ago, Dot09 said:

I wish my content tab would go all then back to when I started this site not just the year.

I also would like a tab that could look at another users all his/her content going to when they started this site.

also add the about me to our profile. For some reason you can fill it out but is not visible 

Looking at opitons.

Tbird

• Greeter
23 hours ago, Dot09 said:

View All Your Content

View Members About Me if they filled it out, if not it will not appear.

We need links to common resources:  Examples:

1. 38 cfr

2. M21 Mr

3. BVA chairmans report.  This gives the average number of days to complete a BVA appeal, if you scroll down to the statistics page. (Usually page 20 to 30 in the chairmans report kind of buried unless you know to scroll to "statistics".  

4.  NOVA advocate directory. for Veterans needing a competent Veterans benefit attorney.  

5.  Perhaps most importantly is a link to Berta's DIC/widows benefits page.  We have "nothing close" to the accurate information for widows provided by Berta.  We need to have answers especially for new widows of deceased Vets.  Many wont even know to apply for DIC, and to determine if they are eligible.   Many/most Vets want their wives taken care of when they die, and their widow needs to be able to find out "what to do" when his compensation checks abrubtly end with his death.  

While I have answered many of these types of questions literally hundreds of times, I have missed others, where they could look up the information themselves if they know, for example, to look up the 38 cfr 3.156 to find regulations on new evidence.  

A FAQ page where links to the above is provided will be usefull, for example, when some of the pro's here that know this stuff are unavailable to answer important questions. 

And, of course a link to NVLSP, a non profit to help Vets with Pro Bono legal advice such as Nehmer, Pact Act, discharge upgrades, etc. etc. 

Edited by broncovet