Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

It looks like I will be around helping on the backend of the site.

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder
update.png
It looks like I will be around helping on the backend of the site. Tbird

Currently, We Have Two Sites

• hadit.com with VA disability information and
  • community.hadit.com for our discussion forum this is where most folks go to ask, answer or just read the various VA disability forums.
I will be converting the WordPress site into the community site, so folks will have all the information under one site. Check out our community to see our progress.
Our community has been hosted by InvisionCommunity since 2005, over the years we have tried many other solutions and once we went with InvisionCommunity it pretty much solved all our problems. It is now a complete solution, it fits all our needs.
This will also cut the budget to run the site down as we won't hosting two separate sites.
This is a big lift, and I have more technical experience, so I am the natural choice to do this.
Tbird

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet