VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Checking in.

Rate this topic

Hello everyone,

It has been a long time since I was here and i just wanted to wish everyone here well. 

A little about me. I just passed the 10 year mark for 100% P&T. Hard to believe a decade can seem so short but tis life. Fisrt and formost, I would like to pay tribute and thank the gracious members of Hadit.com for arming me with the knowledge to fight, so again thank you. 

For those that are still in going through the process, stay focused and dont give up. I know things can seem hopeless but you just keep fighting. Remember, they want you to feel like you cant win. They want you to give up. I felt exactly like that, lots of times. That is why Hadit is such an incredible resource to the people in our community. I could always find someone to offer a word of encouragement. Sometmes thats all someone needs.

Many thanks and good luck.

• HadIt.com Elder
2 hours ago, Scout Swimmer said:

Hello everyone,

It has been a long time since I was here and i just wanted to wish everyone here well. 

A little about me. I just passed the 10 year mark for 100% P&T. Hard to believe a decade can seem so short but tis life. Fisrt and formost, I would like to pay tribute and thank the gracious members of Hadit.com for arming me with the knowledge to fight, so again thank you. 

For those that are still in going through the process, stay focused and dont give up. I know things can seem hopeless but you just keep fighting. Remember, they want you to feel like you cant win. They want you to give up. I felt exactly like that, lots of times. That is why Hadit is such an incredible resource to the people in our community. I could always find someone to offer a word of encouragement. Sometmes thats all someone needs.

Many thanks and good luck.

Like you, finally got it here.  But passed the 30 year mark on my P&T with 80% combined and TDIU???  At least that is what the new award letter I received last month said.

I am sure the VA Benefits Division is keeping it all together.  Just like the VA Health Division in Cheyenne.  New crisis, similar to the 2012 Phoenix--Cheyenne crisis in which vets died for lack of care. 

Received appointment notification cards on the 8th. printed 12/29/23 for Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy on the 10th.  Received a letter to call on the 9th to late to call because I had not checked my mailbox, also printed on 12/29/23.

Checking in to the appointments found they had been cancelled on 01/02/24.  Yes, I am sure the senders expected next day service on that holiday weekend.  And then my primary care nurse told me they only have to call once.

So looked at my phone billing record.  There was a call and a recording recorded on the 2nd.  It lasted 4 tenths of a second.  No voice was heard.  Only the click of a hang up.  Still available on my phone account site.

New method of doing the 2012 Phoenix--Cheyenne crisis.  You did not respond so we cancelled your appointment.  Called the Whitehouse hot line about it and pointed out the facts.  Have the records and a witness that took me to the appointments opened the cards to see the end time of the appointments on the 9th. 

I am a little out of it yet, because of the death of my wife suddenly on 12/11/23.  Without her opening the 8ths mail (which I knew from experience were the reminders of the 10th appointments) and putting the cards on the 8ths letter, I would have no witness.  They would have taken advantage of my CTE saying I messed up totally.  But, really.  Expecting mail sent on Friday, 12/29/23 to arrive immediately after New Year's Day on 1/25/24?  And with my seizures and history of falling, why wasn't a welfare check call made to the local 911 number?

The question of the moment.  Will it be investigated?

Tbird, why am I only getting notified of your posts and Rattler's posts?  HADIT does not exist for me except for your posts?

• Founder

Lemuel send me an email with the email address you use, because all your settings look good. So let’s verify we got the right email for you. Don’t post it on the board email it to me. Also please check your junk mail folders.

• HadIt.com Elder
1 hour ago, Tbird said:

Lemuel send me an email with the email address you use, because all your settings look good. So let’s verify we got the right email for you. Don’t post it on the board email it to me. Also please check your junk mail folders.

I have been checking junk because of other concerns.  Would have noticed if HADIT (VA Disability Community) notices were in junk.  Do I have to look at unread posts and follow individuals individually?  I get message notifications from Rattler but not posts.  I get message and post notifications from Tbird.  Have no followers.  Will try going to unread posts.

• Founder

Just add the email address to your safe list, if we need to we can set up a screen share and I can help you out.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use